You can use the Spotify app on Android, iPhone, and iPad also on the desktop. Spotify app has an option called Spotify Stranger Things Mode that ties with the Netflix popular show. This mode activates compatibility to listen to an album on Spotify. It will change the screen from the show like you are in the Upside-down field.
Read this full article to disable or enable the Spotify stranger things mode, we also guide you to find out this Stranger Mode option on your device. It varies with different versions.
Enable or disable Spotify Stranger Things Mode on iPhone:-
Make sure with one thing that Stranger things mode will only activate when you are listening in a compatible playlist. So follow the below steps:
- At first, launch the Spotify app.
- Tap on Your Library option which is at the bottom right of the screen.
- Click on the Setting icon which is at the top right of the screen.
- Now, select the Playback
- Scroll down to find out Stranger Things Mode, adjust it according to your choice.
- Enable or disable
- Now, you can see Spotify Stranger things mode will be turned on or off as per your need.
Enable or disable Spotify Stranger Things Mode on Android device:-
Simply browse to the official Stranger Things Mode soundtrack to look for Spotify Stranger Things mode settings on your Android device.
- Open your Spotify app.
- Now, navigate to playback settings to activate or deactivate the Spotify Stranger things mode.
- You can activate or deactivate the Stranger thing via using the green slider option.
After doing this, go back to your play window and start it to look some very strange going on. Now, it will look like a show as you are in the Upside-down area. Just like a flashlight will on across the playlist and album network.
It looks like some haunted place where you are, so if you are afraid via this sound then deactivate your Spotify Stranger Things Mode by green slider option. This sound you can only stream when you activate the Stranger Things Mode on Spotify app.
The upcoming second season of Stranger Thing mode of Spotify has a hidden horrible little gem in the web player. But, it never affects what you are playing. This feature will add some flashlight beam and some floating spores which make creepier to streaming experience.
This Stranger Thongs Mode of Spotify doesn’t work on the desktop it’s only for Android, iPhone and, iPad users.
Read more: Spotify Error code 3