When in the starting you are facing such issue, you must restart your device and check whether still you are facing the same issue. Here is the solution for your firefox not responding on your system. So, you can follow them to recover your firefox not working:
Update graphics card drivers
Sometimes when your graphics card does not work, you need to know whether your graphics card is updated or not. So, you can follow these steps to update your drive:
- First go to the search icon which you can see near windows button.
- In the search box type “device manager” and click on that particular entry that would be displayed.
- If you expand display adapter from device manager you can see update driver software, click on it.
- Now click on “done” option.
Reinitiate firefox files
Firefox not responding on your windows 10 can be because of some firefox files are showing error on your system. You can correct them by following the given below steps:
- First, you need to hover over to the official page of the firefox and now download new installer file for your windows 10 system.
- Now, before the process ends, do not uninstall or delete the firefox.
- Now close firefox on your system
- Now seek for the firefox file on your system, and rename that folder on any of the files.
- Now click on downloaded firefox executable file, so that you can fun the installer process.
- Now you can open your firefox and check whether it is responding or not.
Remove session restore files From Mozilla (+1-866-235-8555)
If you have so many sessions restore files on your system, it causes problem for your system.
- First of all, tap on menu icon on your computer and in the “help us” select troubleshooting information.
- Now under the Applications nasics tap on open folder.
- Now select power off from the menu button.
- Now you can delete the following files sessionrestore.js.
These methods will surely help you for your firefox not responding.
Mozilla Firefox not responding/working
There are lots of browsers that are used by different people across the globe. For instance Google chrome, Netscape navigator, and Mozilla Firefox.
Out of all these browsers Mozilla Firefox has enjoyed the undisputed popularity due to its extensive share of customers. It is used by different people across the globe. Sometimes Mozilla Firefox also creates different issues to its users.
Users get errors like Mozilla Firefox is not working properly. Whenever such crashes happen this can be really a troublesome situation for the users.
Different users keep on struggling at times what to do when Mozilla Firefox is not responding appropriately. Have a glance at the following steps to root out the issues.
Steps to curb the issues of Mozilla Firefox not working:
To root out the issues related to Mozilla Firefox not responding, it is important to understand the key reasons of these issues. This error can be caused due to excessive availability of plug-in and extensions. Another reason can be that a malware has attacked your system.
So, the key is to identify different sorts of issues and identify appropriate solutions for it. Have a look at what can be the steps to solve the issues of Mozilla Firefox not responding:
- In case you feel that you are using obsolete version of Mozilla Firefox, then you should download the latest version immediately. In case the problem still persists then you can take a number of other alternatives as well.
- You can disable Firefox plug in and extensions. For doing this, go to Mozilla Firefox and click on it. After that, go to tools and click on the option of tools. You will see an option of add on. Click on it and choose the plug in and extension you wish to disable.
- Next solution you can take to delete a number of cookies and caches. For doing this first of all make sure to launch Mozilla Firefox browser in your computer. After that click on menu option and go to history option. You will see history option. Click on clear history. Here you should click on everything if you wish to delete Cookies and cache as well. After choosing everything you will be able to delete Cookies and caches.
- You can also try to restart Mozilla Firefox in safe zone as well. It will remove all the possible errors related to Mozilla Firefox.
- After that if you still face issues then you must check for a stable internet connection also.
If everything is fine and still you are not able to use Mozilla Firefox in an apt manner. It is the right time to opt for external assistance in form of a third-party support. But always remember if you want to reap the full benefits of your hard-earned money, then you should chose a third-party support after making prior research.
So, it is much better to pay attention to choosing the right assistance. Once you get the right earning platform all your problems will vanish and you will be able to learn about Mozilla Firefox not working.
Searches related to Mozilla Firefox not working:
How do I fix not responding?
Why does Mozilla keep crashing?
How do I run Firefox in Safe Mode?
Why My programs are not responding?
How do I repair Mozilla Firefox?
Read more: How To Fix Mozilla Firefox Critical Error