Many of the time we face this problem while using Mozilla Firefox critical error and this stops functions of your browser. These error messages can be fake sometimes because some of the hackers want to hack your system which would ask you to enter your personal Id and password and you will give access to them by entering your details. You can get rid of these kinds of error by following these steps:
Solution 1. Removing adware problem
These are the advertisement error’s that ask you to enter your details in a form, you can get ideas here of how to get rid of such issues:
- First, you need to click on the window and press R at the same time.
- Now a dialogue box would appear on the screen, type “appwiz.cpl” in the dialogue box.
- Now application manager will be opened, you need to scroll down through all the entries that locate adware.
- Now right-click on these and select uninstall.
- Here you are locating for the software that is not having valid publishers. Here you would some random names and then entries that have been installed by you unwillingly.
- After uninstalling restart your system and check whether your Mozilla is showing such error or now.
These were the step to fix Mozilla Firefox critical error.
Fix Mozilla Firefox Critical Error +1-866-235-8555
Steps to use Malwarebytes to scan for Malware or unnecessary programs
- Download Malwarebytes online.
- After the downloading is finished, double click on “mb3-setup-consumer” file and install Malwarebytes on your computer.
- A User account control will pop-up and you will be asked to allow Malwarebytes to changes to your device. Click Yes to continue the installation.
- A Malwarebytes setup Wizard will guide you for the installation process. Just follow all the prompts and click the Next button.
- After installation, Malwarebytes will update the antivirus database automatically.
Use HitmanPro to double-check for malicious program
HitmanPro is known to remove malware, adware, bots and other threats that any other antivirus couldn’t remove. It may also run along with your antivirus suite, firewall, etc.
- Download HitmanPro online.
- Double click on the hitman profile once the download is completed for installing this program.
- A User account pop-up will appear and ask if you want Hitmanpro to make changes to your device.
- Click on Next button for scanning. Your system will be now scanned for any malware.
- After the completion, a list of malware will appear. Click on Next button.
- Now click on “Activate free license”. You will get a 30 days free trial to remove the malicious files from your system.
Resetting your browser to default settings
If you are not able to fix the issue now also, reset your browser to default settings. Check the steps below:
- Go to chrome, click on the main menu button. a drop-down menu will appear. Go to settings.
- A new tab will open and chrome settings will be shown there. Go to the “Advanced” link from the bottom of the page.
- Chrome Advanced settings will open now. Search for “Reset browser settings” section. Click on the Reset settings button.
- A dialog box will appear containing details about the components that will be restored to their default settings. Click on the Reset button to complete the restoration process.