Internet Explorer not working
Internet Explorer is one of the best internet services in order to complete the task of graphic web browsers. It is developed by Microsoft and included in the Microsoft Windows line of operating systems. In the beginning, it was released as an important part of the add-on package plus that was so amazing for the Windows 95 as well as Windows XP as well. Since it started, it offers valuable features and services in order to get the issue fixed automatically, however, most of the people find out the error message and they feel extremely monotonous to use IE on their devices. But this is not a point of discussion for the error and not using this internet services rather it would be fine if you use it on your device after resolving the issue in less than no time.
Is Your Internet Explorer not working fine?
In case you are getting the problem with Internet Explorer, you can simply first restart your device after that check out the internet service is fine or not. It is so simple to find out the error message and for that you need to observe Internet Explorer while starting to do something a message will be showing that your IE has stopped working and to fix this problem you need to first check out the internet connection, restart the browser, update your internet browser, and much more. If you have checked everything, however, you are not getting a process with the error and unable to fix the problem you can get in touch with a tech support team that will help you to fix your problem in less than no time.
Find out the possible Causes of the error:
If you are getting problem but unable to fix the issue, you are required to understand the cause of the error that will help you to identify the problem in less than no time. Take a look at the cause as listed down.
- Internet Explorer is not supporting the .dll file while starting IE.
- Your browser might be conflicting with a toolbar of cache and cookies.
- The Internet is not showing with an updated version while playing a game.
- Internet is affected from the virus and much more.
All above-mentioned causes you might watch when pop up message showing you an error and according to that you can fix the problem as soon as possible. Have look how it works?
Following are the method assisting you to fix your Internet which is not working fine:
- First of all, launch your internet browser and try to navigate the Google search page.
- If you are unable to start the page just view problem details and close the program that is not opening.
- You can restart the program list from the Windows settings and then check out the file name.
- Go to the Internet Explorer settings and find out the fault module name and press the next button.
- Having completed the process resetting you can start the internet service once again.
- Go to the settings and click on the cache and cookies button and select the remove button.
- After that, if you have installed Antivirus, you can start the virus scan in order to run the software simply.
- Having done the task, click on finish button and restart your Microsoft device eventually.
In addition to this, restart your internet browser and install the latest version of add-ons to fix the problem. However, if you face an error and you don’t have any clue to resolve the problem you can contact our dexterous tech support team that is always on to get the issue fixed instantly.
How do I fix Internet Explorer has stopped working?
What causes Internet Explorer not responding?
How do I reset my Internet Explorer?
Can I reinstall Internet Explorer?
Why my Internet Explorer not responding?