HP printer is not responding while giving a print command?
HP Printer device is largely used by a million of users in terms of serving their own personal and official purpose. It is the best technical device in order to print multiple documents at a time and there is no chance of issues. However, sometimes the users face some common technical issues while installing and un-installing HP Printer device. This happens just because of hardware and software issues that stop working and at this, it is necessary to figure out the cause of the error and find out the solution immediately for HP printer not responding?.
Is your HP printer not responding?
When it comes to not working printer device while giving a print command you need first check out the hardware things like the cable is connected to the code or not and make sure also that your HP Printer device is turned on or not. If everything is perfect, despite your Printer is not working, you need to check out the cause of problems that lead to the proper solution instantly.
Possible reasons when HP Printer is not working fine while giving a command:
- Check if your power adapter is on and HP Printer is on to respond as well.
- You need to check out the driver is installed correctly or not from device and printer option.
- Check out the cartridge and cover of the printer device both are attached correctly or not.
- You need to simply go to the control panel to check if your Printer is installed correctly and showing.
- Check out the print spool service that sometimes stops working and resolve the problem.
If you have really identified the cause of the error, you can easily fix your problem instantly.
Here are the ways when your HP Printer is not responding to print command properly:
- At first, turn on your Windows device to click on the start button and select the control panel.
- You can also select the device and printers tab and right click on the printer icon and start the troubleshooting task.
- You can follow the on-screen instruction and click on the done button and move to the next.
- It would be important to click on command history button for the HP Printer that is showing on your device.
- Select the remove button and attempt to check out the driver and also set the cartridge to work fine and give the command at the end of the task.
If it is working fine, your problem had been resolved now. Notwithstanding, if there is an error with your Printer device, you can easily get in touch with a tech support team that provides better assistance and information to get the issue fixed within a short span of the time.
Searches relate to HP printer not responding:
Why is my wireless HP printer not responding?
How do I fix my printer not responding?
Why would my printer print blank pages?
How do I troubleshoot my HP printer?
Why is my HP printer printing blank pages?
How do you unclog a print nozzle?