If you have accidentally deleted some of your Android text messages, it is possible to recover deleted text messages Android without PC. It is not difficult to solve this problem. If you don’t have an app that keeps the back-up of your text messages, you can install it. Any new activity will risk erasing the text data.
How to recover text messages with GT File Recovery.
- Download and install the app on your Android device.
- Select the option “Recover SMS”.
- Scan your phone using the app and recover the deleted text messages.
Here is the procedure to recover deleted text messages on Android without PC:
- Download the GT Recovery app on your Android phone and run it on your phone. Go to its main interface, you will be able to see its whole features.
- Click on the “Recover SMS” option.
- Scan for the deleted text messages. If you have not saved any recovered files, click on the “Start New Scan” button to activate the data scanning process. Wait for it to finish.
- Select and retrieve the deleted messages.
- Once the scanning procedure gets complete, select the texts from the list. You can also preview the phone number and tick on the messages you want.
- Click on “Recover Selected SMS” to recover them.
- Now see the recovered text messages on your Android device by tapping on the “View the Result” option.
Restore text messages on your Android phone from Google Backup
Many Android devices already have an automatic built-in backup and recovery features that sync data to a Google account, excluding text messages. You can also use an app such as SMS Backup+ or SMS Backup & Restore in order to recover the text messages backed up in your Gmail account that too without using a PC.
Follow these steps to back up text messages to Google account with the app:
- Take your Android device and go to “Settings.” Look for the “Accounts” option under “Personal”.
- Click on “Google”. In case you are not signed in, then sign in using the account you’ve used for backing up messages.
- Go to the Play Store, and install the SMS Backup+ app. Run the app.
- Check the “Connect” box. Sign in using the same Gmail account. If you see a “First Backup” box popping up then skip it.
- Go to the app’s main window and click on “Restore.” All the stored text messages will be restored. The deleted messages will also be restored after this process.
Many times, users are not interested in paying for data recovery software and want to get free recovery tools. The procedures to retrieve deleted texts on Android without a PC have some limits.
To get the best results, it is advisable to take help from a professional Android data recovery tool. You may also take the help of customer support service. They have expert technicians that guide the customers with easy and simple steps. You may call them on their toll-free number anytime 24*7.
Read more: Not Receiving Some Text Messages on Android
Read more: How to Change IP address on Android?