Google Chrome critical error red screen is a fake error message which is similar to your connection to this site is not private, this build of Windows 10 is corrupted, system support alert, and many more. This error is showed by different malicious sites that users frequently visit casually, they are redirected by (PUPs) potentially unwanted programs or intrusive ads delivered by other malicious sites.
Research displays that potentially unwanted programs typically intrusion systems without permission and, generate intrusive ads, as well as causing redirects, record sensitive information and run unwanted background processes.
Solutions to fix Google Chrome critical error red screen:-
We can fix this error by manual or automatic both. If we try to fix this error manually then it is complicated and consumes more time and also requires computer skills. But if you fix this error automatically with the help of Spyhunter, it is a professional malware removal tool that recommends you to get rid of the Google Chrome critical error red screen.
Here are many solutions to fix this error, follow the below-given steps:
- Removal of Google Chrome critical error red screen from Windows system:-
To remove Google Chrome critical error from Windows system, follow the below-given steps:
- First of all, tap on start > control panel > programs and features ( if you are using Windows XP user, tap on add/remove programs).
- If you are using windows 8 or windows 10 then right-click on the lower-left corner of the screen.
- Now, a quick access menu shows to you.
- Tap on control panel > uninstall a program.
- Uninstall Google Chrome critical error and related program. Also, check for any other suspicious program.
- Now, uninstall them and tap on OK to save changes.
- Removal of Google Chrome critical error from Google Chrome:-
To get rid of this Google Chrome critical error red screen, uninstall suspicious add-ons and reset Google Chrome. Never make any contact via the technical support scam website which shows on your browser.
Delete malicious plugin:-
- At first, launch Google Chrome, tap on the menu which is at the top right corner and tap on tools and then Extensions.
- Now, choose Google Chrome critical error and also other malicious plugin and tap on the trash icon to delete these entries.
- Again, tap on the menu icon and click on settings > manage search engines which is under the search
- Now, remove all malicious search engines.
Reset Google Chrome:-
- At first, tap on the menu icon which is at the top right corner of the Google Chrome and tap on settings.
- Now, scroll down and tap on reset browser settings.
- Tap on reset to confirm this action and complete Google Chrome critical error removal.
- Removal of Google Chrome critical error red screen from internet explorer:-
Remove dangerous add-ons:-
- Launch internet explorer, tap on the menu which is at the top right corner of the browser and select manage add-ons.
- Now, manage add-ons window will open. Check Google Chrome critical error red screen and also other malicious plugins.
- Now, tap on disable to disable these entries.
If it was altered by virus then change your homepage:-
- Tap on the menu which is at the top right corner of the browser and click on internet options.
- Now, stay in the general
- After that, remove the malicious URL and type the preferable domain name. Tap on Apply to save changes.
Reset internet explorer:-
- Again, tap on the menu option and choose internet options.
- Now, navigate to the Advanced tab.
- Tap on reset.
- Now, a new window will open and check to delete personal settings and click on Reset again to complete Google Chrome critical error red screen removal.
- Removal of Google Chrome critical error red screen from the Mac OS X system:-
- Tap on the Go button which is at the top left of the screen and choose applications.
- Wait for a while, to see the applications folder and check for Google Chrome critical error red screen and other suspicious programs also.
- Now, right-click on every such entry and click on move to trash.
- Removal of Google Chrome critical error from Mozilla Firefox:-
Remove dangerous extension:-
- Launch Mozilla Firefox and tap on the menu icon which is at the top right corner and click on add-ons then extensions.
- Check for Google Chrome critical error and other suspicious programs also and tap on Remove to delete these entries.
Reset Mozilla Firefox:-
- Tap on the Mozilla Firefox which is on the top left and select question mark. Here, tap on troubleshooting information.
- After that, you will see Reset Firefox to its default state pop-up with reset Firefox
- Tap on this button many times and complete Google Chrome critical error removal.
Read more: Chrome keeps logging me out