We are living in the age of the internet. Due to the availability of smartphones in the hands of more and more users, the internet has gained more users than ever. Almost every user of the phone or PC uses the internet daily. Smartphones are packed with many security features that block almost every path for viruses and malware. So, scammers and cyber criminals come with new ways to cheat online users. Recently, many users have encountered the message your system is heavily damaged by four virus while browsing. This message is not significant at all but for new users, it may become a nightmare. This message was on the screens of android and iPhone.
We can assure you that there is nothing to worry about if you have seen this message on your phone but make sure that you are not following the further instructions to install any software that they are redirecting you to.
Causes of this error:
Solutions to this problem:
Even if you are totally assure that your phone is safe when you get this message. But, it becomes very annoying if your system is heavily damaged by four virus appears on your screen very often. To get rid of this problem here are some fixes that you should try:
Uninstall the Locate Four Virus program from your phone:
This is the first fix that you should try to avoid your system is heavily damaged by four virus This fix is only for those who installed the software recommended by the malicious program. You can uninstall this software by following the steps mentioned below:
- Open Settings on your phone.
- Select the option Apps & Features.
- Then, a list of applications that you have installed on your phone will appear on the screen.
- Choose the application that you want to uninstall and then click on the uninstall option.
Doing this will stop the malicious software from further damaging your system. If you have not installed this software on your PC, you can try the other fixes mentioned below.
Check the permissions that you have set for applications on your android phone:
You can manage the permissions to avoid this message. Follow the steps mentioned below to make the changes in permissions in your android phone:
- Open Settings on your phone.
- Then, select the option More from the list of options.
- From the new page tap on Security then Device Manager.
- In this section, you should make sure that you have given the right permissions to only those apps that have been downloaded from the Play Store.
- After completing this procedure, make sure that you have disabled Unknown Sources. (you can find this option after clicking on the security option).
Delete the virus from the browser:
If you are getting this message even after trying all the solutions mentioned above, you should delete this virus from your browser. Go through the steps mentioned below to do this. This section is for android users only. If you are an iPhone user, you can jump to the next section.
- Identify the browser where you are getting this message.
- Go to settings then Application Manager. Find the browser in the list of options and tap on this option.
- There you will find two options: Clear Data and Clear Cache.
- Click on both of these buttons one by one.
Now you have deleted every data associated with that browser along with the virus.
The users of iOS should follow the steps mentioned below:
- Open Settings on your iPhone then tap on the option Safari.
- Then, a new page will open on the screen. From there click on the option Clear History and Website Data.
Additionally, you can follow the steps mentioned below clean your device further:
- Open Settings on your device then tap on the option Safari.
- Click on the option Advanced then, click on the option Website Data.
- At last, tap on the option Remove All Website Data to finish this process.
Use an additional tool to clean your phone:
Many users have stopped seeing your system is heavily damaged by four virus messages by using some additional software to delete the unwanted data on their phone. We recommend Malwarebytes for this purpose. Follow the steps mentioned below to use this application on your phone:
- Download Malwarebytes from the official website and install it on your PC.
- After you have opened this application, tap on the button Scan now.
- When the scan is complete, restart your phone and launch the browser to see if your issue has been resolved.
In this article, we have discussed every possible solution to avoid you from seeing your system is heavily damaged by four viruses. In case, your problem persists, you can contact us through our website and the other contact details provided below. We have a team of experts to solve all your issues related to phones (android & iPhones) and PCs.
Read more: Fix Comcast Status Code 225