When you are trying to log on a website then the error err_name_not_resloved generally occurs. Whenever this error happens it shows a notification message says web page is not available. When this error occurs, you cannot go through this error and reach the website.
err_name_not_resloved basically arises due to your DNS address. Internet DNS address is blocked due to various reasons and therefore this err_name_not_resloved error occurs.
Solutions to fix err_name_not_resloved:-
Here are many solutions to fix err_name_not_resloved. Go through with the below-given steps to fix this issue easily.
- Change your DNS address to Google public DNS:-
Changing your DNS address with a public DNS address can solve the browsing problem which is caused by DNS address. Open your DNS server address provided by Google to change it.
- Tap win + R to open a run window.
- Now, type control and click on enter
- After that, tap on the network and sharing center.
- Now, select change adapter settings that are on the left side.
- Now, connect your computer to the internet by right-click on the connection, after that click on properties.
- Now, choose the item internet protocol version 4 (TCP/IPv4), after that tap on properties.
- Choose to use the following DNS server address. Now, type 8.8.8 for the preferred DNS server and 18.104.22.168 for alternate DNS servers.
- Now, tap on OK. Check to see all problems will be fixed.
Clean your browser cache and cookies:-
Your browser cache and cookies can block your internet DNS and it causes the err_name_not_resloved error. So, keep your browser cache and cookies clean to avoid the error. Here are the steps to clean browser cookies in Google Chrome:
- In the address bar type chrome://settings/clearBrwoserdata and then tap on enter button from the keyboard.
- Now, only check for cookies and other sites and plugin data. After that tap on clear browsing data.
- Now, all cookies of your browser is clean, you can check to see error will be fixed.
Flush and renew DNS:-
It is a very good idea to flushing and renewing DNS to fix the err_name_not_resloved error. This method is very easy to operate and it easily fixes the problem.
- Tap on the start menu or tap on the window logo key and then type cmd. After that, form the result right-click on the command prompt and choose run as administrator.
- Type ipconfig/flushdns, and press the enter button.
- Type ipconfig/renew, and press the enter button.
- Type ipconfig/registerdns.
- Now, close the command prompt and restart your computer. And check to see if the error is fixed.
Check Firewall and security software:-
If you are using a Firewall or security software then it can block the network connection or the browser and it creates the DNS block issue. So, just go and check your Firewall and security software settings. I hope so, you have need to unblock your browser and your internet connection. One thing also you can do, disable your Firewall and security software to check if error fix.
Recycle your router:-
It may be possible that the router causes the error, so try to power cycle your router to fix the issues. Here are the steps to power cycle your router:
- First of all, shut down your router completely and unplug the power cable from your router.
- Now, keep at it is for a few moments.
- After that, plug the cable back and turn on the router.
- Now, check to see if the problem resolve.
you can apply these setting in your browser or computer that will definitely work for you. Otherwise you can call us on the tollfree (+1-866-235-8555) number we will fix this issue for you.
Read more: youtube 500 internal server error