Let’s suppose you want to perform some activity on Skype but you get that Clownfish voice changer not working issue. Read this article to get the exact cause and solutions.
Basically, a Clownfish voice changer is an application that is used to change the voice in a few clicks. It is also free of cost application. You can download it from the official website. It is developed to run smoothly in all devices and change your pitch from any output that you want. After recording your voice, use this software on any record or chat app.
You can also use a Clownfish voice changer on Steam, Viber, and Discord. It has some features like background noise that is used to make prank or fake calls. You can install a Clownfish voice changer on Windows 32 and Windows 64.
It will start to work immediately while you finish the installation process completely. But some users report that they get Clownfish voice changer not working issue on their device.
The reason behind the Clownfish voice changer not working issue on your device
The cause behind it is like several different languages fail to work and, in this scenario, people get confused that their communication process gets many hindrances. This issue occurs due to various reasons also. Some of them, we discussed in brief. Follow the below steps:
Incompatibility with the version of Discord or Skype
Incompatibility with the version of the application is one of the major causes of Clownfish voice changer not working. Sometimes, it happens that Skype or Discord tends to conflict and contradict each other. So, the Clownfish voice changer is integrated into the communication applications and get technical glitches.
Your Microphone not synced with the Clownfish voice changer
You also get Clownfish voice changer not working issue if your microphone not synced. It also possible that we are not able to inspect the root cause and go with the troubleshooting solutions. It happens that microphone not synced or you forget to turn on the microphone access.
Here are many possible reasons that cause the error. In the next steps, we successfully discuss the solutions of the Clownfish voice changer not working issue. So, take some time and go through the below solutions to get rid of this issue.
Solutions to fix Clownfish voice changer not working
Here are many easy and quick solutions to fix this issue. Follow the below steps:
Downgrade Skype if you get an issue on Skype only
If you get a Clownfish voice changer not working on Skype then try to downgrade it to fix this issue. This error generally happens that you update your Skype app with the latest version to fix some bugs and smooth performance and it will improve many settings and the software is incompatible with the Skype app and doesn’t perform any activity. SO, you have to install an old version of Skype to fix this issue. Follow the below steps:
- First of all, you have to uninstall the Skype app that you currently use on your PC.
- Now, press Win key + R to open Run dialogue box.
- Then, type cpl in Run dialogue box and press the Enter key.
- After that, tap on the Uninstall option to uninstall Skype from your system.
- After uninstalling Skype app from your system, navigate to the official website and download an older version of Skype on your device.
- Then, install the Skype app properly and open it and check if the Clownfish voice changer works properly.
Setup the Clownfish voice changer correctly
Try to set up the Clownfish voice changer correctly if you get a Clownfish voice changer not working issue on your device with any app. Do this, before changing your voice. One thing also ensures that you install Clownfish voice changer software successfully on your system and then set up it. Follow the below steps:
- First of all, from the desktop open Clownfish voice changer app with the help of its shortcut icon.
- Then, go to the Taskbar section and right-click on the Clownfish voice changer software icon.
- Now, a new window will be own with a menu list.
- After that, tap on the Setup option and select System Integration option from the available list.
- Again, a new window will be open and you have to tap on the Install option which is next to your default microphone.
- Then, tap on the Close option and try to use Clownfish voice changer and check if the error has been fixed successfully.
- If you still get the error then move to the next steps.
Update Clownfish voice changer software with the latest version
If you use an outdated version of Clownfish voice changer then you also get Clownfish voice changer not working issue. So, update it with the latest version to fix the error. Follow the below steps:
- For updating the Clownfish voice changer, you can simply download the latest version from their official website.
- Alternatively, right-click on the Clownfish voice changer icon which is located in the taskbar section. Then, tap on the Check for Updates option.
- If you find any available updates, then update it to fix this issue.
- Now, reopen the Clownfish voice changer and check if the error has been resolved.
Ensure the version of Discord application
Due to the outdated version of Discord, you also get the Clownfish voice changer not working issue on your system. It will make some crash between Discord application and Clownfish voice changer software which results in some kind of issue. Maybe this error occurs due to the problem in Clownfish voice changer software itself. Also, ensure that you are working on the latest version of all software.
From the help page of Discord, you can easily get the version number of Discord application. From Discord, press Ctrl + Shift + I simultaneously to display the version number. See it and confirm it with the help of the official website and confirm if there is any update is available or not.
If your system is not up-to-date, then downgrade the Discord app to perform Clownfish voice changer well. Now, restart your device and check if the issue has been resolved successfully.
Install the Microphone in Clownfish voice changer
If you are failed to sync the microphone in Clownfish voice changer then you also get a Clownfish voice changer not working issue on your device. So, install the Microphone to fix this issue. If the Microphone is installed properly or holds some faulty drivers then the Clownfish voice changer software may perform well as we expect. If your microphone is got damaged physically then you don’t do anything except change it. Follow the below steps:
- First of all, open Clownfish voice changer, You can use the bottom-right of the taskbar to open it.
- Now, right-click on the icon and then tap on the Setup
- After that, you will see the diverse modules that are available for altering the voice thoroughly.
- Then, tap on the function that performs properly and select the Install option to install a microphone on your device.
- Now, restart your system and check if the issue has been resolved successfully.
In this blog, we discussed to fix Clownfish voice changer not working issue. I hope, it is helpful to you. If you have any doubts regarding this then call our expert’s team to resolve them. You can also send text or email related to your queries. We are available for 24*7.