Juno is the Internet Service provider in the United States and well known about its value priced facility. Juno also provides its emailing feature that is one of the best mailing services that is highly dominant among the customer as the client based mailing services. So just in case you are looking for the emailing service or internet support that could provide you all the features of an excellent mailing service then you have to go for opting for this mailing service. To resolve your queries about Juno Email or internet services opt for Juno Customer Service. Now just think of a situation where you want to set up this account on the iPhone device.
How to setup Juno Email in iPhone
- From your iPhone choose the Mail option from setting.
- Now click ‘Mail, Contacts & Calendar’ & after that choose New Account.
- Now select the Email account type as ‘Other’.
- Type username, email & password in the respective field.
- Now add ‘POP’ as your email account form.
- For the incoming server enter the pop.juno.com & for the outgoing server address enter the authsmtp.juno.com
- After that select the ‘Advanced’ tab.
- Now enter the incoming server port as 110 & outgoing as 587.
- After that disable the SSL & click on Save.
Juno Customer Service Phone Number
So you can simply call on the Juno Customer Service Phone Number so that you get to talk to the very right person and get to know all the ways that will help you in resolving all the solutions. Now once you talk to the techies you have to tell them all the problems that you are facing like the issue may be related to the login or any other issue. So simply get all the information about the issues as well as the solutions and tackle the issue in no time.