When you think of Gmail to be frank the first thing that comes in mind is what is the password. And the second thing is that when you think you won’t remember it. So this blog will teach you in depth of How to reset Gmail password step by step.
And before you read the blog you just have to make sure that you are able to remember these steps as well. So that every time you forget you need not to be in search of aid. Actually, I am one who doesn’t remember any of my passwords. But I remember the steps to recover it and also the ways it can do soon. I always think that I must write it down somewhere and keep but later on, I forgot where I keep the written note. So that now even you should make sure you remember the steps of recovery.
Steps to recover Gmail password:
- Go to Gmail Sign in page and enter your email id of the account which password you want to find out.
- So as the next step you will have to enter next where you will be asked to fill the password there choose forgot password
- And then you will be asked whether security code can be sent an email or phone number.
- Choose anyone else to go with have access to none.
- After that, you will receive a verification code using which you can enter the new password.
- Once you have entered you will be asked to write down the new password twice and then click on continue.
- And here finally the steps to recover your password are done, Remember in case if you don’t have access to any of your recovery id then you can use the option of security questions to recover your Gmail password.
Various methods to recover your Gmail password.
There are different methods by which we can recover Gmail password. Normally a person forgets password and when he don’t keep any record of the password then it’s hard to recover it. People often search for the results like how to reset Gmail password and they get many solutions online. But the main problem is that if we don’t have alternatives for recovering our password makes difficulty to recover password.
How to reset Gmail password without alternative email:
- Go to your Gmail Sign in account and click on “forget your password?” option.
- When the page appears it will have two options by which you can reset your password one is to recover with your alternative email address another is to recover password with your registered phone number.
- But if you’re not having alternative email address, you can enter your registered phone number and can access the verification code.
- After entering your registered number, a code will be sent in your mobile number, you can copy the code and paste it in required field.
- After you enter your code it will take to the page where you can reset your password.
- Congratulation you have successfully reset your password.
How to recover Gmail password without phone number:
- First go to your Gmail sign in page and enter your mail id.
- After entering your mail ID click on “forgot your password?” option.
- It will direct you to a new page where it will ask you to enter methods by which you’re going to recover your mail ID. As you’re not having your registered phone number with you, you can enter your alternative email address which you have given at the time of creating account.
- Now a verification code will be sent into your alternative Gmail id.
- Copy the code and enter in the required field. And click on “next” option.
- Now you will be directed on to the password recovering page where you can enter your new password and confirm your password and click on “finish” button.
- Congratulation your password have been successfully changed.
How to enable two-step verification in Gmail?
- Open your Gmail account and click on your profile where you will find my account option click on it.
- Then go to the sign in and security option under that go to sign in to google.
- After going to the page scroll down and then you will find the option 2-step verification there click on start setup.
- Then you will be asked to enter the password and click continue
- Now you have to select one of the method to get OTP, one is SMS and another is call.
- So then click on SMS and then click next which will send you an OTP in your number
- You have to enter the OTP and click next. Now you will be aske d to enable or disable the access to Google account in the trusted list computer.
- Enable the option that is clicked on the box and give next, what happens is for a trusted device for every 30 days once
- And now you can also change your primary phone number after clicking next.
- But you can give a backup phone number for more security
- After adding it would be verified in the same manner and then you can get back to your account and start using the 2-step verification method.
How to recover a hacked Gmail account? Learn the basic advice:
Communication is a pretty good thing that happens between two persons with the help of email services. There are several emails available used by users across the world. Gmail is one of them and widely used by the users in order to share important files from the clients error-free. But sometimes the users have to face some common hacked account mishaps which cause unable to manage their account appropriately. It is important to save your Gmail account from hacking as it causes lost your whole important data. In addition to this, there are other important emails that we generally exchanged might be theft by someone else. It is said that getting your Gmail account hacked by someone else might be so risky. So somehow it is tremendously necessary to protect your account before hacked by someone else.
How to recover a hacked Gmail account?
It is most important to observe that your Gmail account is working fine and you are receiving emails on your Gmail’s inbox. Yet, if you are getting a problem while signing in your Gmail account and you feel that it is hacked and you don’t know what to do you need to first recover it as soon as possible.
Take a look at how does it work:
- First of all, visit your Gmail account sign-in page and enter the correct email address and password.
- If you face an error click on forgot password button and select mobile or alternate email address fields.
- Enter the correct alternate email address and press the verify button and move to the next.
- You can fill in the character showing at the bottom to provide other information related to the two-steps verification.
- Check out the password recovery link that will have been sent to your alternate email account which you are required to log in.
- Click on the link to recover your Gmail account allows entering the new password.
- Now enter the correct new password into both new and confirm password fields at the last.
Having recovered your hacked Gmail account, you can continue with your Gmail account with the help of email address and password comfortably. So it would be important to protect your account from hacking somehow, in the meantime if you still face an error and you are not sure how to do it fix our techies will help you by many ways easily.
How do I recover my Gmail password?
Can I call Google to reset my password?
What is my password I forgot?
How can I reset my password on Gmail?
What should I do if I forgot my email password?
How can I recover my Google password?