Sbcglobal email provides an easy source of communication with easy and innumerable distinctive features. Many times, the users face the issue of sbcglobal email not working which affects their work and overall output. In this article, we will discuss some fixes for the problem.
Steps to solve the issue of sbcglobal Email not working
- Open your email account and check the validity.
- Check your internet connection. If the connection is not proper and speed is slow then you may face the issue of sbcglobal not working. Check the internet and Wi-Fi connectivity if it is proper or not.
- In case, you are using sbcglobal mail with third-party email clients, check the SMTP/POP3 settings.
- Delete cookies and history and see if it fixes the issue or not.
- Use another browser to open sbcglobal email. Switch to browsers such as Chrome, Firefox, Safari or Internet Explorer.
- Check and make sure that your device supports the application.
- Check the inbox and outbox mail server settings. They should be correct.
Steps to solve sbcglobal not working on iPhone
- Turn off your phone. Restart it after a few seconds.
- Try to use sbcglobal email.
- Check if your POP3/IMAP server settings are correct or not. If you find anything not fine, then correct it.
- Now remove your sbcglobal email.
- Set up sbcglobal email again.
Solve sbcglobal email not working on android or Mac
Steps to solve this issue is same for android and Mac as that on the iPhone.
There are many other issues related to sbcglobal mail that are discussed below.
- You cannot connect to the server. This happens mainly due to discontinued internet. This issue can be solved if an internet connection is made proper.
- Server is not found an issue. You may get the error message “Server not found” or “server disconnected” on your device screen, this is due to an error from the developer side. Contact customer support in this case.
- Maybe the receiver has blocked you from sending emails. Send them an email from other email address and check if they are receiving it or not.
- SMTP settings of the Sbcglobal email settings should be configured correctly.
- If you are unable to receive the emails then the issue may be due to browser, cache, cookies, and history. Clear browser cache, cookies, and history to fix the issue.
Check out the above points, they will be very helpful in solving any issue related to sbcglobal email.
Read more: Configure Gmail in outlook