Chrome is a simple, secure and faster web browser with users all around the world. Whether you are using it on smart phone, desktop or a tablet, it will provide you better service as compared to other browsers. Google Chrome browser gives you facility to remain signed in for various websites. This way you save your time in logging and it is easy to access them if bookmarks are available for them.
When you exit or relaunch Chrome, it loses touch with your Google account. As a result, you are signed out from the Chrome.
Did you ever realized a need to ask “Chrome keeps logging me out”? well, the answer is very simple and you can remain signed it with following steps:
- Go to Google Chrome browser.
- Click on the wrench icon situated on the right of the address bar.
- Go to “Settings” option. You will get settings in the drop-down menu.
- Now click on “Under the Hood” tab (in the left sidebar).
- There is a grey colored button at the top of Privacy section. Click on it.
- Next to “Allow local data to be set (recommended)”, you will find a radio button, just click it.
- Now close the Settings window.
- Open the site you want to sign in, enter your username and password. Check the box which says “Remember Me” or “Stay signed in” to stay signed in.
Next option is to reset your sync settings on Chrome. The steps are:
- Open your computer and go to Chrome.
- Go to the Google Dashboard.
- Now click on “Reset Sync” icon.
It will solve the problem. Or you can try following tricks also:
- Reset the Chrome browser.
- Eliminate any malware.
Check Cookie options. Chrome provides a variety of cookie settings. Some of them force the browser to delete cookie data every time you exit. So, when you relaunch the browser, sites are not able to remember you. To solve this, double check them, as these settings gets turned off by default.
Read more: Google Chrome not Responding
Try to clear the Chrome cache because some corrupt and outdated cookies interfere browser functions.
If none of them work out, Update your web browser. Most of the time Chrome updates itself regularly, it is not a bad idea to update it yourself once in a while. This will not only solve your problem but also provide you latest service sand features. If you feel you are not aware of that problem and want instant solution then you can call us on this toll free number: (+1-866-235-8555)
Related searches Query:
Why chrome keeps logging me out of websites
What should i do gmail keeps signing me out
Why google keeps signing me out
why does gmail log me out randomly
google keeps signing me out
chrome keeps logging me out mac why and how