Chrome is a simple, secure and faster web browser with users all around the world. Whether you are using it on a smartphone, desktop or a tablet, it will provide you better service as compared to other browsers. Google Chrome browser gives you the facility to remain signed in for various websites. This way you save your time in the logging and it is easy to access them if bookmarks are available for them.
When you exit our relaunch Chrome, it loses touch with your Google account. As a result, you are signed out from Chrome.
Did you ever realized a need to ask “Chrome keeps logging me out”? well, the answer is very simple and you can remain signed it with following steps:
- Go to Google Chrome browser.
- Click on the wrench icon situated on the right of the address bar.
- Go to the “Settings” option. You will get settings in the drop-down menu.
- Now click on “Under the Hood” tab (in the left sidebar).
- There is a grey colored button at the top of the Privacy section. Click on it.
- Next to “Allow local data to be set (recommended)”, you will find a radio button, just click it.
- Now close the Settings window.
- Open the site you want to sign in, enter your username and password. Check the box which says “Remember Me” or “Stays signed in” to stay signed in.
Next option is to reset your sync settings on Chrome. The steps are:
- Open your computer and go to Chrome.
- Go to the Google Dashboard.
- Now click on “Reset Sync” icon.
It will solve the problem. Or you can try the following tricks also:
- Reset the Chrome browser.
- Eliminate any malware.
Check Cookie options. Chrome provides a variety of cookie settings. Some of them force the browser to delete cookie data every time you exit. So, when you relaunch the browser, sites are not able to remember you. To solve this, double-check them, as these settings get turned off by default.
Resetting Chrome Browser
Resetting the entire browser resolves issues which are mainly caused by altered settings and malicious extensions. Sync your profile data with your Google account before trying this fix.
- Go to Chrome menu and click settings.
- Go to advanced.
- Click reset.
- Reset again on the pop-up box.
- Chrome will now run on the default settings.
- Re-enable all extensions and disable unknown plugins if any.
Read more: Google Chrome not Responding
Try to clear the Chrome cache because some corrupt and outdated cookies interfere browser functions.
If none of them work out, Update your web browser. Most of the time Chrome updates itself regularly, it is not a bad idea to update it yourself once in a while. This will not only solve your problem but also provide you latest service sand features. If you feel you are not aware of that problem and want an instant solution then you can call us on this toll-free number: (+1-866-235-8555)
Update the browser
An outdated version of the browser causes many troubles. Although Chrome updates itself automatically in the background, it is wise enough to check it yourself. If you find any update available, update your Chrome browser.
Reset your browser profile
Chrome does not function normally if it has corrupted profile data. A complete reset of browser profile fixes many issues related to Chrome.
if none of the above fixes is working for you, uninstall and reinstall your Chrome browser again. Simply exit chrome and go to Apps & Features from the start menu. Select Google Chrome and click on Uninstall to remove it completely. Now download the latest version of Chrome and install it
Related searches Query:
Why chrome keeps logging me out of websites
What should I do Gmail keeps signing me out
Why google keeps signing me out
why does Gmail log me out randomly
Google keeps signing me out
chrome keeps logging me out mac why and how