Avast provides many features like malware blocking, simple password manager, phishing protection, etc. AVG antivirus is one of the best antiviruses and keeps your system safe against the virus attacks. It can be installed on Windows 10 or Mac. While installation or scanning, sometimes AVG fails to load. Many times, when you update Avast and restart your computer, you get an error message “UI failed to load”. So, what should you do when AVG UI failed to load?
When you open a Spam mail and click on the link provided, the virus may enter your system. Mails containing offers, lottery or prize money, and bank messages often contain the virus. Sometimes, while downloading a crack software from an unauthorized website also gives you a virus.
Methods to resolve the issue of AVG UI failed to load
If you are trying to open avg antivirus on windows 10, and AVG UI failed to load appears on the screen, it is due to the incorrect windows service configuration. You can fix it by correcting windows service configuration by yourself or you could take the help of an expert technician by calling on avg customer service phone number. They will provide you instant support.
If AVG UI fails to upload on Windows 10.
Try the following steps if you are using Windows 10 :
- Reboot your system before proceeding.
- Login as Administration.
- Now press “Win+R” key together on the keyboard. Windows service console will open on windows 10.
- In the search box, type “Services.msc” command.
- Select “RDS (remote desktop services). Right-click and properties will open.
- From general tab select “Automatic” in the drop-down menu.
- Click on “Apply” and confirm changes.
- If the service is “STOP” change it to “START”.
- Now reboot your system and start the process again.
Uninstall and Reinstall AVG antivirus
Follow the steps to uninstall AVG Windows 10:
- Press Win+X key together from the keyboard.
- Go to “Programs and features”
- From the list of installed application, right-click on “Avg antivirus”.
- Click on “uninstall AVG antivirus” now.
- Now after Rebooting the changes will be applied.
If you are using Windows 7, uninstall AVG using the below steps:
- Press WIN+X key together from the keyboard.
- Go to “Control panel”
- Click on “Program and Features”
- Now, from the list of installed software, select “AVG antivirus”.
- Click on “Uninstall avg antivirus”
- Or you may right-click on “avg antivirus” and then on “Uninstall avg antivirus”
- Now restart your computer.
Reinstalling AVG antivirus
Reinstalling AVG antivirus will fix the problem of AVG UI failed to load. Steps to follow are:
- Go to Avg antivirus official website.
- Now download the AVG antivirus software.
- Open the download folder and double click on Avg antivirus setup file.
- Click on “OK” when windows ask permission.
- Now follow the steps to install the antivirus.
- Scan your computer now.
Try the above methods and see if the problem is fixed or not.
Read more: Reset Asus Router